1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
all my friends are in bar bands by the wonder years
not my picture, just my edit
Patrick! At The Disco
I’ve never met cr1tikal but I trust him.
I feel if I was in any horror situation I would be so safe and calm because with any other person they would be screaming and crying but if he and I were trapped in a building surrounded by ravenous mutants he would just be deadpan like “they are so rude I can’t believe this. Let’s blow this Popsicle stand.”
"You’ve gotta be stirring my pasta"